[Pro] EASIEST and QUICKEST alternative

I’ve been extremely happy with Sparkle, and was able to duplicate my freeway site with only a few insignificant changes. But with much less effort and many fewer problems. In much less time. It responds well to the five devices I’ve checked, again with little effort.

Initially I was bit concerned about having them not survive but I got the sense there were only a couple of folks in the company which makes them more apt to survive I think. It also does mean that their upgrades are perhaps slower than otherwise, but I think it’s a sound business decision on their part.

It sort of reminds of a guy who owned a recording studio I worked at once where everything be had was paid for by cash, never any credit at all. It meant he didn’t have all the bells and whistles that other studios might have had but he survived easily when things went a bit south. And he still won several grammys.

Currently we have version 2. I’m happy to use it and wait to see what versions 3 and 4 and 5 have to offer. It’s a great program with lots of very nice features and I’m happily waiting for the next version.

Freeway’s demise filled us all with a bit of fear of it happening again, but I’ve decided to use what works really well for me and will wait and see what happens.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: