[Pro] EASIEST and QUICKEST alternative

Haha, The Big Elms. Haha.

You got me bang to rights, Sir.

Whining idiot. Gosh, you must have been hanging out at my local pub and eavesdropping at my gaff. I am indeed an idiot, and I whine, loudly and often.

It is also true that if all us idiots had bought the upgrades offered by softpress the company might have survived - and I really wish they had. I got to know some of them well over the years and they were really good at customer service. I mean really really good.

But.

But. In the world of commerce you can only sell what people want. And I - and history may report many like me - were happy with 4.

Cars need four wheels, five wheel versions have never caught on. Hammers need a heavy bit with a flat face abd a balenced handle. The curved ones made of jelly were fun, but less effective at hamming than the ckassic design. And as for the square wheel…

So, yes, I an guilty as charged. But I do a lot of other things as well as play with internet authoring packages. I teach landscape architecture abd urban design at one university and work at a second with senior climate scientists. I run a small TV production company. I work in sustainable food and community agroecology. And soon I will have a festival headline folk band again. I won’t trouble you with the other six things that take up my time.

But I am indeed a whining idiot when it comes to Freeway. I made a bad mistake investing, some 15 years ago, in a really nice Banbury company that for reasons beyond my direct control ran out of steam 15 years later.

Should have seen that coming and whined a lot less

:slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: