[Pro] EASIEST and QUICKEST alternative

Thomas - it may be a language thing, but I get the impression you have very little idea about dyslexia. I happen to be one of the first human beings to be diagnosed with this subtle but powerful (in the right hands) syndrome - back in 1973. We have trouble putting words on a page (and managing sums, reading music, coding, typing email, web addresses and twitter garble which are not ‘proper’ words, but we are usually gifted storymongers, wordsmiths, poets, artists, designers, architects, composers and lots of other trades that you might things a waste of time and space.

Freeway is based on a pre-Mac OS X print publishing application called Uniqorn, also developed by Softpress, but discontinued when Apple stopped supporting QuickDraw GX in Mac OS 8.

The guys did a great job of developing a pretty handy WYSIWYG authoring package that was ideal for dyslexics. But maybe that’s all it could be - I honestly don’t know.

It was perfect for me, and it’s loss will be a major blow, and maybe I should have delved into my pockets sooner - but the emails that came from Joe about new features meant nothing to me. They were like horse brasses on a racing bike. I just did not need them.

Maybe you and the other posting crossly on here are from the reduntant team. If so, my sumpathies - I’ve been there more than once myself, but it’s not my fault.

I knew I needed to upgrade, and I was putting it off until I really needed to do it. At which point the option vanished.

I’m not, actually whining, I was asking for help. And I got it in spades.

I great community of (mainly) really nice people. Thanks in no small part to Softpress, their great product and and their friendly, mature service.

Let’s try to behave just a bit like them. No?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: