[Pro] Freeway 7 and Mac OS X High Sierra

Okay, folks, here’s the deal…

I just updated my late 2015 5K iMac (32GB RAM, 1TB SSD internal, maxed out CPU and GPU spec). On restart I was surprised to see it was only 10.13.1. Silly Apple won’t let us upgrade directly to 10.13.2. Fine. So I tried to update via the Apple Store Update tab, and although my Mac restarted, it was still 10.13.1! Great, even updates are buggy. So I downloaded the COMBO Updater to an external FW800 drive and installed from that to my internal SSD. This time it worked. I now have 10.13.2.

I just launched Freeway Pro 7.1.4 and sketched an HTML box, then hit CMD-E to bring up the import dialog. All checkboxes were present and clickable, including the field and popup menu. Graphic imported fine, and I was able to make it High Resolution too.

I then sketched a graphics box and tried the same. Same thing. No problem with check boxes or popup menus or anything in the import dialog.

So I guess if you updated to High Sierra and have trouble on 10.13.2, it just means you need a 5K iMac! :wink:

It’s all good on my end, folks. If after uploaded my documents I find anything out of the ordinary, I will report back here, of course.

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: