[Pro] Freeway Alternative part 2 (Muse).

Intersting, I’m still using Muse and like it, several aspects that Freeway didn’t / doesn’t have, however, now that the subs are going up substantially less so.

One thing I’m interested to hear from others, on one website I created in Muse the hosting provider continually has a problem with the forms. They were working perfectly well, client was receiving registrations, then all of a sudden one afternoon the forms ceased working. I hadn’t done anything to the website, the client hadn’t used the (basic) CMS. The provider claims it all Adobe’s doing. Eventually they managed to work it out after many hours saying it’s the php that Muse uses. And btw that also happened when using Freeway for the same website. It hasn’t happened on any other website I’ve created.

Elizabeth

On 6 Jul 2017, at 1:23 AM, Hoffkids email@hidden wrote:

Hi Trev,
Thanks for that info. Not sure if I did, but prob since I am getting set to start to change over. Was probably thinking of you and the other FW people that went to Muse.

Also, do you know why there was never a Freeway Pro Facebook group started like Muse. Surprising.

Talk to you,

Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: