[Pro] FWP 7 and macOS 10.13 issue

I have a late 2013 iMac and have installed High Sierra on an external drive so I can test Freeway 7.1.4 without disturbing my current set up.

I have found a number of similar events to others. When I want to import a picture into a graphic the initial window is there for doing so.
( I cannot put a screenshot on as I don’t know how to here!). If I select the picture I want to include the bottom part of the panel disappears, as with other users, but the ‘open’ button is still there and I can click on that and the picture appears in the graphic position I have selected.

When I did a preview the picture was there as expected. As this was in effect a new installation I then published the site. I then got a panel saying certain parts of ‘sequence timer’ panels were missing. I opened up the site in Firefox and found that none of my sequence timer/show hide layers worked any more. Also a large number of older galleries where I had used Showcase didn’t work anymore.

From this I assumed I wouldn’t be able to use Freeway in High Sierra.

Today I have applied the High Sierra incremental update and then opened Freeway to see if it made any difference. I found the bottom of the panel is still missing but again I can add the imports. I also found that I didn’t get any message when publishing the site and all my sequence timers and old Showcase galleries now work. I will not put HS on my main hard drive yet but the update does appear to have repaired the faults I was experiencing. Hopefully I will find no others. Has anyone else installed the update and found it improved the situation?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: