[Pro] Template for artists work

Thanks Richard. I never see the stuff in the green box, the code. If it seems I have difficulty grasping aspects, perhaps this will help. This human body has NO inner imagery. It does NOT see ‘pictures’ in the mind, head, etc. It’s mind process is logical - it’s known as a non-imager. Imagers come in 3 different types. Until one grasps the differences much miscommunication DOES occur. To grasp the difference it can help of see http://changingchange.info/images.html

However, seeing images helps me perceive mentally where an imager gets ‘caught up’ in the inner image from the words read or herd… A strong imager can lock on an ideal, concept, way, or single words, so deeply it is almost impossible to effectively communicate. Perhaps that will help grasp why sometimes we do not effectively communicate in these posts.

That old image does show the H2 style I had to delete as was recommended earlier. The current index page changed several aspects to work better (to me). I had to remove style aspects in order to get the font size/style needed. By modifying margins and padding, I align some aspects - still working on getting multiple images onto pages where the containers are forced by the master.
I very greatly appreciate your help and patience (and that of others who have helped.)
ann

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: