[Pro] Template for artists work

It was (just) the slider that was created in AmazingSlider, the site itself was completely constructed in Freeway7. Online it only shows a frontpage with some dead links, but the complete project was started and finished with Freeway7.

At the end, the client (an inexperienced Freeway user) didn’t feel confident enough to use it, and had it recreated in WordPress where he did feel confident enough about.

Such a slider/slideshow can be inserted in a site like the one we’re trying to finish without any issues.

But … I expect the same hesitation on your behalf as well. The template, even in it’s simplicity, already drives you nuts sometimes, while it barely holds anything. The inline construction is something a lot of Freeway users are hesitant or even reluctant about. I understand that, but believe me that the learning curve really ain’t that difficult. But you’ll need to change perspective. It’s a different mind-set.

Next to that, you’ll have to ‘learn to use’ AmazingSlider in order to create a slider. Same goes for Exhibeo in case you’ll choose to use that one (which is in fact cheaper). Anyway … it’s another thing you’ll have to face.

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: