[Pro] Template for artists work

D the file I found for study is dated 9/5/15. It did not exist here in my world prior to that.

my apologies Richard; but we both seem to be using words/phrases that are not communicatIng. In my non-imagery world I have to take items and try them to find out what happens; so to understand the effect of margins and padding is to change it and see what happens. And sometimes that creates problems I admit, but it’s my learning process and I’ve not done it enough to have a clear understanding of it yet.

My way of life has always been ‘could it be’ or ‘what if’ or ‘lets try this’ … and so on, and rarely ‘by the book’ …even on day to day chores like installing a replacement bag on the carpet vacuum.

So when an image or container isn’t functioning in a way I want it to, I experiment with no idea of the consequences and often have had to restart a project… yet out of that have come some ‘new’ aspects that are ‘better’ than what’s available up to then.
Likely that’s not happening in the highly critical code that I will never understand… and it’s a risk I have to take to learn to do it my way…not egotistical, but what ‘works’ for me. Hope you can understand.

Language of div, style sheet, style editor still are not clear to me I admit… while to you they are clear, concise and meaningful.

So, what is a ‘properly cropped header image’?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: