RapidWeaver Discussion

Sorry for the delay everyone! Its been a very busy summer.

I currently have the sale ending at the end of the year. I am unsure when Realmac and YourHead have set their discounts to end. I am sure that if you were to ping them, they would help you out if it expires.

Google Maps

You can use Google embed tool to put maps on your site. There are many stacks that add a ton of features on top of that if you were interested. However, you can do it for free but simply putting in the embed code.

Managing Fonts

Foundation has what most people require for font management taken care of. You can define custom fonts to use (although it does not do font-face definitions for you). It does support importing Google Fonts for you though. All you need to do is provide the font family name and weight.

Font Pro is really the ultimate in professional font management. It has a lot of advanced settings that most people do not require. For many people, trying to add your own CSS and code snippets to a project file is too complicated. The stack does a lot more than importing fonts though. Its abilities to define and apply styles for fonts are very powerful.

WOW Slider

I think all of the questions were answered about this. If I missed something let me know.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: