Update your subscriptions at:

Awesome! Welcome!!!

Joe Workman

On August 1, 2016 at 2:38:19 PM, emelon (email@hidden) wrote:

Thanks Joe, I am RW user from today.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Joe

After many years of using Freeway Pro for much of our client web projects (including our own ‘award winning’ site) I’m now looking at alternatives going forward.

Sensibly I want to test and push any new software we adopt going forward to see what sort of learning curve is required and also just how it can help us to develop great sites for our clients.

I’m interested in what Rapidweaver seems to offer (once some additional add-ons have been purchased by the looks of it) - are you guys still offering your discount for Freeway move-overs? The link above doesn’t seem to work.

Many thanks in advance. Paul

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I looked at Foundations and was quite impressed. It looked to me like a logical transition from Freeway.

However, not being a web designer, I think I’m interested in just purchasing an adaptable theme and using Stacks. I want to spend more time on my content and less on the learning curve needed to use the products well. I had a good run with Softpress and found the company to be friendly and helpful. They created a wonderful community from which a learned a ton. I hope Joe is doing well.

Hugh

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

OK - I’ve just made the jump over to Rapidweaver and thought a few of you might be interested to know that the discount for Rapidweaver itself was and is still running. I have also contacted the developers of Stacks and Foundation and they both have reinstated their discounts too. The discount code for all 3 is ‘freeway’.

I hope this helps a few of you, as I can see from recent posts that the question of discounts has come up.

The whole bundle has cost me £132.79 which adds up tp quite a saving!

Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you…

Paul,

Shoot in an email and we can get you sorted. You will have to contact YourHead and Realmac to see if they are still giving the discounts. I have no control over them.

Hugh,

RapidWeaver’s themes are a great way to get a jumpstart on designing a website. My Foundation product is great, however, it does give you a blank canvas. There have been some really great designers that have been selling pre-mad project templates built with my Foundation stacks though. Its pretty awesome.

Steve,

Glad that you are aboard. I hope to see you on https://weavers.space/

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden